Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Increasing followers

I manage my service club's Facebook page and I have noticed the number of additional followers have plateau over the last month. It was a bit concerning because it is one of our goals to increase membership and engagement via our social media tools. I wasn't sure how to do this but I came across an interesting article on Social Media Examiner on how to grow followers - 10 Ways to Grow Your Facebook Followers

I'll definitely try this over the course of the next few months and report back on how effective these steps are.



1 comment:

  1. This was great! I already do most of the things on the list for my facebook page that I manager through work. However the first one, suggesting cross promotion marketing with other business that may have the same audience as your own was something I had never thought of. Great article thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete